Job Title: Property Manager
Salary: £18k (OTE £24k-£25k)
Our client is looking to recruit a Property Manager.
* Provide comprehensive and accurate administrative/legal documents to the successful setting up of new tenancies. Working closely with landlords, applicants, tenants and colleagues.
* Manage the referencing application process for new tenants, liaising with referencing provider, applicant and Landlord.
* Oversee and manage reported maintenance from existing tenants, liaising with tradesman, landlords and tenants.
* Carrying out periodic inspections of managed properties and specific maintenance inspections as required
* The post holder will be expected to work flexibly and adapt to a developing office environment
* To act/operate in accordance with Company policy and to protect and enhance the company’s image, ensuring that a professional level of standards is maintained at all times. Relevant training will be provided to ensure the post-holder is equipped to deliver accurate information.
* Deal promptly with complaints and record accurately in accordance with the companies procedures
* To comply with all relevant legislation as it affects the Residential Lettings Operation.
* To work efficiently & accurately
* To have good keyboard & computer skills
* Have a good command of English grammar, spelling & punctuation
* Excellent communication skills
* Be able to work to deadlines
* Be able to produce neat, well presented work
* Have the ability to work with people of all ages, levels, gender
* Have a flexible and adaptable Approach
* Be discreet & Tactful – may have to deal with confidential information
* The company will pay for ARLA training at Level 2 and 3. Once successful completion of Level 2 after 1 year, the basic salary will increase and the OTE will be in the region of £34k
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment