Are you considering a rewarding role in care?
Are you passionate about helping others?
Whether you have experience or are new to care, we provide you with full training and ongoing support to enable you to develop and learn new skills.
Due to expansion and popular demand we are now recruiting for community based Waking Night Care Assistants to work various night shifts in Hove on a rota basis to include alternate weekends.
We do require you to:
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Be willing to learn and develop your skills
- Provide person centered care in all aspects our customer's daily living
Benefits of working for us:
- £10 per hour (weekdays) £11 per hour (Weekends)
- Paid for training
- Paid DBS
- £250 Refer a Friend Bonus (t&cs apply)
- The opportunity to progress into a QCF/NVQ qualification in Health and Social Care
- Free uniforms
- Free company mobile phone for work and personal use
- Ongoing support and training with career progression
MyLife is leading the way in providing the very best standard in UK private home care services, helping to enhance people's lives, enabling them to continue living at home.
We offer the widest range of services available from one company; from a weekly one hour companionship visit to specialist, nurse-led care for more complex health needs.
All our support packages are carefully tailored to meet each individual customers' requirements.
If you would like more information about our current job opportunities why not call us today on or follow us on Facebook...... click apply for full job details