You will work within a large team and take ownership of their internal system. This is a varied role including maintaining, supporting and system changes. You will be skilled in business applications/systems. This system is a web-based system (Portal).
- Your role will involve managing the development of the System, and to deliver high standards of service delivery.
- The role will work across all departments within the business to ensure that systems and processes are effectively implemented.
- You will also be expected to project manage system implementations and the realisation of business benefits.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To manage the system, ensuring it meets the business day-to-day and long-term requirements.
- To champion effective use of the system including associated processes, enhancement and modifications.
- To manage proactively the availability of the system to all users.
- To use business analysis tools and techniques to evaluate/support or develop initiatives for the improvement of system.
- Carry out project work with the system
- Delivery focused with a genuine enthusiasm and interest in improving the system, to meet the latest technical platform.
- Knowledge and awareness of technology trends and developments in the IT industry, and willingness to keep up to date.
- Organisational ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- The ability to work proactively and with limited direct supervision, while at the same time recognising when matters need to be referred to more senior managers.
- Analytical and influencing skills
- Experience in capturing the requirements and implementing system improvements & enhancements.
As well as a competitive salary, you will be entitled to a great work life balance, generous pension and over 30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)