Recruitment Branch Manager - Brighton
£35k - £50k plus team bonus and commission
We are working with a recruitment consultancy specialising within the HR, marketing, finance and commercial sectors. Hailed as the UK's leading firm within this remit, our client has an outstanding reputation for integrity, transparency and precision. Boasting extensive market knowledge within their fields, they are looking for an equally talented individual to join their expanding division which they have exciting growth plans for.
This role holds a lot of opportunity for you to leave your own mark on a very successful company, with the potential for business development being high. Our client believes that their most valuable assets are people, therefore they hire high-calibre personnel and invest heavily into training and individual career growth.
We are therefore seeking an individual to exercise self-motivation and autonomy over their own desk; consultants are expected to make their own commercial decisions, build their own market knowledge and maintain professional relationships with clients and candidates alike. Furthermore, this will be a hands-on billing role where you will take charge of a small team, mentoring and training members as well as recruiting new additions. You will ideally share knowledge and experience you have gained throughout your career to motivate and lead effectively.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 4 years' in recruitment with extensive management and leadership experience
- Energetic, driven and business-focused
- Versatile, efficient and knowledgeable about the market
- Great interpersonal skills
- Commitment to the business and its development
- Flexible working environment with NO micromanagement
- Well established business with flawless reputation within their markets
- Generous holiday allowance
- Mobile Phone and Laptop provided
- Monthly lunches
- Quarterly team events/awards
- Performance benefits - Beer, wine and holiday vouchers
- Duvet days
- Manager bonus
Interested? Apply Now!