Part Time Finance Director (FCA) - 1 or 2 days per week
Flourishing, entrepreneurial digital business based in central Brighton is currently seeking a qualified, commercially minded and FCA Accountant to join their organisation as Finance Director. This is a newly created, part time role ideally looking for 1-2 days per week.
Several impressive years of growth and expansion means that this individual will be joining at a very exciting time and play a lead role in the organisation's continued success. They have several new service lines that they are about to launch alongside additional staff recruitment and new office plans for the upcoming year.
Reporting directly into the Managing Directors, this individual will partner them in making key business decisions around expansion prospects and new business ventures etc. They will implement effective financial controls and reporting methods and be a pivotal member of the senior management team. In addition, they will oversee a 2 person finance team and ensure they're supported and engaged in their roles. There is scope for this position to develop into a CFO role in-line with the business's growth.
- Reviewing and analysing management accounts
- Signing off all accounts - group / business & personal
- Tax efficiency of the business
- Maintaining and improving internal controls
- FCA Qualified Accountant
- A dynamic, driven individual who communicates professionally and confidently at all levels
- Existing experience of leading an organisation through a similar period of change and expansion
- Strong Excel
- Staff management abilities
Please apply via website or contact Georgina at Harvey John for more information.