General Manager - Private Fitness Club
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Fitness Manager or Club Manager to take responsibility for a busy and popular private members fitness club in East Sussex. As the Club General Manager, you will drive the profitability of the business beyond budget with focus on operations, customer service and member retention.
- Develop the club's profit streams, to ensure optimum performance against budget
- Provide exceptional customer service and delivery against the KPI's whilst ensuring operational efficiencies.
- Achieve financial net gain targets
- Recruit, Develop and Lead a team of personal trainers and FOH staff
- Set and monitor clear goals and performance expectations for your team.
- Manage daily operations across the club.
- Communicate daily and weekly targets and facilitate their achievement
- Develop and maintain strong relationships within the local business community
- Monitor all costs to maximise efficiency. In particular payroll costs to be managed within budget while ensuring adequate cover of all business areas.
- Proactively manage and be responsible for all Hygiene, Maintenance and Health and Safety issues, ensuring a safe environment for employees and members.
In summary, we are searching for a candidate with strengths in people management, operations and budgetary control. You will be able to motivate individuals through understanding their personal make up and career objectives.
A manager with charisma, drive and confidence is needed for this role. For further information please contact James in confidence