Are you looking for a fun, varied and rewarding career working with children? Then why not consider joining our friendly team at Class Of Their Own; one of Brighton & Hove’s longest running and largest Out of School Care providers.
Why choose Class Of Their Own?
We offer a range of opportunities for a career in childcare that can offer shifts to run alongside your other commitments/passions/studies.
Whether you’ve worked in childcare for several years and are looking to progress into something different, want to tackle new challenges or are looking to gain valuable experience and start a career working with children then the experienced team at Class Of Their Own could help you along the way.
What vacancies are available?
We currently have term-time positions available for:
- After School Club Supervisor - Lewes or Hove (Mon to Fri)
- After School Club Assistant Supervisor - Hove, Southwick or Shoreham (Mon to Fri)
- After School Club Play Leader - Brighton, Hove, Shoreham or Lewes (Mon to Fri)
- After School Club Inclusion Play Leader - Hove or Portslade (Wed to Fri)
Applications are welcomed from applicants wishing to work anything from 1 to 5 afternoons per week. Shifts are on average 3.25hrs per day to be worked between the hours of 2.45pm and 6.15pm.
What to expect in our Clubs
As a part of our team you will be committed and enthusiastic with a passion for childcare. You will be a facilitator for Play which is an important part of a child’s development and will help to create an exciting and stimulating environment.
All of our Clubs are very individual and are created for the particular children attending; no two Clubs are the same! You will be working as part of a small team fully supported by a Service Delivery Co-ordinator, and you will be a positive role model to the children, encouraging freedom of expression, independence and self-esteem.
During a typical After School Club session you will spend your time split between indoor and outdoor activities, these can include:
- setting up art & craft activities
- joining in group games
- devising new way of playing with toys
- overseeing games or sports activities and ensuring children are playing safely
- helping to prepare and tidy away after a light snack
- clearing everything away at the end of the session
What do we offer in return?
Class Of Their Own offer a fun, friendly environment with a family feel that offers an excellent benefits package:
- Free childcare (for Primary School age children)
- Outstanding training & development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Overtime during School Holidays
- Career progression
How do I apply?
If Class Of Their Own sounds like the next step in your career then please visit the 'Join Us' pages of our website: www.classoftheirown.com where you can find more information about the individual roles, full Job Descriptions and an online Application Form as well as our contact details if you need to ask us anything directly.
All job offers are subject to 2 satisfactory references, proof or your right to work in the UK and an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.