Vehicle Technician – Brighton
We are currently recruiting for a Vehicle Technician for a well-established independent garage in Brighton.
Benefits: up to £30k basic dependant on experience, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm, Saturdays 8.30-1pm, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and pension
We are currently recruiting for a Vehicle Technician/Mechanic to work for an independent garage based in Brighton.
We need someone that who has a wealth of experience and a good all-rounder, being able to undertake anything from minor repairs, service and maintenance to heavier repairs such as clutches, gear boxes, and engine rebuilds. It isn't necessary that you are qualified to do MOT tests but this would be an advantage.
· Fault Finding & Diagnostics
· Minor and Major maintenance and repair (exhausts, electrics, engines)
· Vehicle Servicing
· MOT Testing (if qualified)
Desirable Qualifications / Experience:
· Vehicle Repair & Maintenance Qualification
· Experience working in a busy garage
· Ability to find faults and diagnose issues
· Experience with clutches, engines, exhausts and electrics
· Experience in undertaking extensive services on vehicles to a high standard
· High attention to detail
· Ability to work under pressure in a quick paced environment
· Basic Salary of up to £30,000
· Monday – Friday (phone number removed)pm, Saturdays 8.30-1pm
· 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
Interested? Please send your CV to Emma Stevens by applying for the vacancy or email, or call. (phone number removed)