Just Brighton Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Lloyd Recruitment Services are delighted to be recruiting for one of our longest standing clients, an FTSE 250 organisation, is keen to recruit a Telephone Based Business Development Consultant to be responsible for generating qualified sales opportunities/meetings with SME’s for field based Sales Consultants, and provide support developing the relationship moving forward.
The client is a leading UK organisation that has been established for over 100 years. They are highly reputed, staff focused organisation that offer a comprehensive benefits package and excellent career development potential. They offer a professional, friendly, corporate working environment.
With a basic salary of up to £25,000 and a realistic OTE of c. £30k – £32k in your first year, c. £40k – £42k + in following years, the bonus potential is uncapped. The client also offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes 25 days holiday, pension (rising with service), 4xDIS, Private Medical Insurance, plus much, much more!
The Telephone Based BDM is key in driving directly generated income for the business, and as such is a critical role in the overall sales process. Targeting key businesses within their customer demographic and engaging with high level decision makers to gain their interest in their product offerings. Working closely with our Sales Managers, the Telephone Based BDM will book prospect meetings and support in developing the business relationship moving forward.
Contact from the Telephone Based BDM is often the first time the prospect has been spoken to so ensuring a highly professional service is delivered is key. Through their marketing activity they also receive enquires via both digital platforms and telephone calls directly to the Support Team. The Telephone Based BDM will also be responsible for qualifying inbound enquires and passing on to the Sales Managers where appropriate. Working from their contemporary Brighton office, you will be supported by a highly experience team to help develop the knowledge and skillset needed to achieve the KPI’s.
* Consistently provide excellent telemarketing to generate new business appointments for the Sales Team
* Work to high volume call and duration targets
* Build productive and trusting relationships with prospects, and act as a Brand Champion
* Qualification of inbound telephone and digital enquiries and conversion into qualified sales leads
* Build and maintain the company’s contact management database/CRM platform ‘Goldmine’ according to sales pipeline and marketing campaign reporting demands
* Co-ordinate new business meetings with the Sales Directors
* Manage and maintain lead referrals through the Sales Pipeline
* Work with the wider Marketing Team to follow up on tactical campaigns
* Effective planning of time and tasks to ensure monthly sales and calling targets are achieved
It is essential that applicants have previous outbound telesales experience within a B2B environment. This is a high volume, outbound calling role but should not be mistaken for the average telesales role. This is a professional; telephone based business development opportunity and requires someone of suitable experience and calibre.
A financial services or professional services background could be advantageous however by no means essential, the main requirement is the ability to communicate and build relationships with senior contacts within SME’s.
* Previous outbound business to business telesales experience
* Experience of using a CRM system
* Ability to demonstrate telephone sales techniques
* Experience in customer services environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to build relationships with high level decision makers
NB: Due to the high number of applications, only those with relevant experience and that are shortlisted will be contacted