We have an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader to take responsibility for our successful Brighton Secondary branch. If you are already a manager looking for a change or are an experienced consultant looking for a step up into a management role then we want to hear from you!
The successful Team Leader will report to our Location Manager and be part of the management team for the wider South Secondary/SEN region. Experience of managing Secondary school business and growing business in that area is beneficial for the role as it will involve leading others to do the same. The branch has an established team but there will also be the responsibility for recruiting and training a new member of staff.
The Team Leader role forms the backbone of our branch network and gives you the opportunity to build and grown your own business while managing a team of like-minded career driven individuals. It is a demanding but rewarding role with many layers requiring you to drive high performance through being a leader, an expert, a coach, and a mentor. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a high performing region expecting huge growth this academic year. It will involve working collaboratively with other leaders and managers supporting, driving, and delivering results as a strong management team.
Key responsibilities include:
– To embed and manage short term routines and practices
– To drive long term campaigns and candidate led tactics
– Recruit and retain the right number and mix of quality candidates
– Lead, manage and motivate a stable team of recruitment consultants
– Ensure productivity and create a positive working atmosphere
– Maintain and protect welfare and wellbeing of team members
– Adapting management style to work effectively both in an office and remote working environment
The Successful applicant
If you are a successful, experienced, high performing Consultant/Manager who feels ready to take the next step in your career then this fantastic opportunity may be for you. Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate:
– Lead by example in driving their own Secondary desk which will include large LA accounts
– The ability to implement and oversee recruitment plans to meet the staffing demand
– Be open to new ways of working and technologies to move the sector forward
– A strong work ethic
– Embedded beliefs in team work, quality and integrity
– ‘Always Improving’ attitude with the desire to learn and improve current performance/behaviours
– Work collaboratively with other members of the management team to drive performance as a region
The successful applicant will be able to lead, engage and inspire others to perform at their best whilst leading from the front and growing their own busy desk. A high energy individual with a clear commitment to quality and who always acts as an ambassador of the Company’s values.
Applications are encouraged from successful Consultants from all backgrounds. Our current structure of working is part time office/home based and the successful applicant would be expected to be office based in central Brighton 3-4 days a week.
All new managers within Teaching Personnel attend our tpDRIVE management development programme and an up and running programme so there will be plenty of support and learning opportunities available for the successful applicant. We are also providing a Leadership and Management Apprenticeship programme for those who wish to achieve an accredited qualification in management.
Salary & Benefits
A generous package is also on offer for the successful candidate, including:
A competitive salary (starting from £30,000 basic)
Performance related commission (starting from £14,000)
Eligibility to join our management share scheme
Regular company-wide, regional, and personal incentive rewards
A host of other lifestyle benefits such as discounted gym membership and retail shopping discounts
Life Assurance and enrolment in a pension scheme
Applications are particularly welcomed from experienced recruiters who want to be part of a company who are looking to raise standards in professional recruitment and who wish to make a difference by partnering and supporting the education sector with the provision of quality services.
Please apply now with an up to date CV