Teaching Assistant Required in Brighton
Supply Desk are working in partnership with a school in the Brighton & Hove area to find a patient and nurturing Teaching Assistant. This ‘Good’ secondary school educates a range of mixed ability students aging from 11-16.
Start Date: April 2021
Contract: Long Term, Full Time
Location: Brighton & Hove
Pay Dependent on Experience
The Ideal Candidate:
– Experience working as a teaching assistant in a secondary school or a relevant teaching assistant qualification.
– Hold a clean DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one (£45).
– Experience working with children with SEN or who require additional support would be highly advantageous.
– A good knowledge of English and Maths is essential in order to help support students with their work.
– Assisting the class teacher with implementing behaviour management strategies in the classroom.
– Working with students 1:1 or in small groups to help them engage in classwork.
– Creating resources and helping the teacher plan for the lesson.
Working for Supply Desk:
– Weekly pay at competitive rates.
– Your own dedicated consultant to offer you expert advice and find the perfect role to suit your needs.
– Regular CPD opportunities to help you gain more experience and further your career.
– Refer a friend and receive £100 bonus when they work with us for 5 days.
To apply for this teaching assistant role in Brighton or for more information get in touch with Sam on or email with an up to date copy of your CV