- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary:£77 - £87/day GBP
Seeking a Dedicated SEN Teaching Assistant for an Outstanding School near Brighton
Are you an experienced and passionate educator, ready to make a positive impact on the lives of children? We have an exciting opportunity for a SEN Teaching Assistant to join our exceptional team at a highly regarded school in Brighton.
Start Date: 15th Apri, 2024
Working Schedule: Monday – Friday, (phone number removed)pm
Long-Term Position: Until the end of the Academic year 2024
As a SEN Teaching Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting the development and learning of children with special educational needs. Your dedication and experience working with children will be instrumental in creating an inclusive and nurturing environment that allows every student to thrive.
What We're Looking For:
– Experience working with children, especially those with special educational needs
– A genuine passion for making a positive difference in the lives of young learners
– Patience, empathy, and the ability to build strong relationships with students, parents, and colleagues
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt teaching methods to meet individual needs
– A proactive and resilient approach to problem-solving
About Our School:
Our school is renowned for its commitment to providing an exceptional education and supportive environment for all students. With a dedicated team of professionals, we foster an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity and empowers students to reach their full potential.
What We Offer:
– A welcoming and collaborative work environment
– A supportive leadership team committed to your professional growth
– Opportunities for ongoing training and development
– Competitive salary and benefits package
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQ’s on the Teaching Personnel website for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.