Better Healthcare are proud to be recruiting for experienced Support Workers and Carers in Brighton and Hove.
Day shifts / Night Shifts
This excellent opportunity involves supporting residents with Learning Disabilities/Complex Care Needs/Elderly and Dementia within a residential environment.
What the role entails:
– Monitoring and recording daily progress
– Engaging with service users and providing comfort, support and companionship
– Arrange and partake in activities with the service users, as well as encouraging socialisation and family/friend visits in line with Covid-19 restrictions
– Assist with house-keeping tasks around the service, including cooking and cleaning
– Safe administration of medication
– Understanding and supporting each individual service users needs, based on a person-centred care plan
What skills you will need:
– You must be passionate about providing the best possible support to service users
– You will display natural empathy and compassion for others
– You will be reliable and someone who goes the extra mile
– You will have at least 6 months paid experience in a similar role
– You will preferably be a driver with a clean driving licence
What you need to be successful:
– A Registered Enhanced DBS
– In Date Training Certificates (We also provide full training if required)
– Proof of right to work within the U.K.
– A positive work ethic!
Pay: £9.00ph– £12.00ph
Benefits: 24/7 out of hours support, competitive pay, flexi-hours, Temp of the Month, a dedicated consultant to assist you through your application and training and much more!
Contact Vicky at Better Healthcare Services today to find out more