Work within our children's and adults services on an ongoing basis. Adhoc bank work and short term contracts available for full time and part time hours.
Are you committed to delivering person centred support to young people and adults with emotional & behavioural difficulties, learning disability and/or complex needs? If so, we are seeking dedicated and committed night to join our team and care for our vulnerable clients in tand around Brighton.
Why be a Support Worker with Peters Dean Care?
* Ongoing work.
* Contracts available.
* Free DBS & Training.
* No need to commit to a rigid shift pattern
* Choose hours to work around other commitments like studies, other work or childcare
* Get paid weekly and earn holiday pay and pension contributions too!
* Get support and supervision in house.
* Friendly and approachable office staff.
Join our team at Peters Dean Care, a leading social care provider in the South East.
We have a wide range of shifts available working within residential children and adult care services. These include early shifts such as 7-3, Late shifts such as 2.30-10.30, Waking Night shifts such as 9.30pm-7.30am and Long Days shifts such as 7am-10pm.
How do I apply? Click apply now and we will be in touch promptly for an initial discussion and to get you out to work quickly