DegreeSix Recruitment are working with outstanding organisations around Brighton. Highly accessible through your local transport and easy car routes, being part of quality care and support experts, you can be part of a leading organisation offering specialised care for Learning Disabilities, Autism, Mental Health problems and Challenging Behaviours in Loughborough with possibilities to springboard your skills and career.
As a Support Worker at this home, you would be required to support the children with schoolwork and take them out on educational activities. You’d be helping teach daily skills and be an emotional support and mentor for the young people. Along with the supporting of children, you would help with the housework and cooking, in the home to ensure it is a nurturing and safe environment for the children.
A successful candidate should have:
* Experience in a similar setting (Essential)
* Have worked with challenging children (Essential)
* Car driver (Desirable)
* QCF Level 3 in Children and Young people’s Workforce or equivalent (Desirable)
If you are to take up this amazing opportunity working with DegreeSix, benefits include:
* Flexible working hours
* Weekly pay
* Excellent rates of pay up to £9 per hour
* Refer a friend scheme
* Ongoing training and development
* Personal account manager as your point of contact
If you wish to hear more about this opportunity, please contact us on the details provided