We are recruiting for a Student Advisor to carry out a range of administrative support activities required to ensure the delivery of high-quality student and academic services.
Main areas of responsibility:
* To provide an efficient and effective information and triage service for students, staff, and visitors
* To provide a comprehensive range of administrative support services including processing and maintaining data, producing letters, supporting the formal enrolment of students, and liaising with external agencies.
* Make appointments on behalf of students
* To assist with special projects, events, or initiatives
* Start date ASAP
* Temporary role initially for 8 weeks, potential to be extended
* Brighton based
* 22.5 hours a week (9-5pm) Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
* £12 per hour
Please APPLY NOW and we will be in touch as soon as possible