Staff Nurse (RGN) – £17.60 per hour – £18.00 per hour – Brighton
Do you have a passion for providing person-centred care?
Are you a dedicated Nurse with a valid NMC PIN Number?
We are currently recruiting for a registered nurse to join the team at an elderly nursing home in the picturesque seaside city of Brighton.
About the Home
The home is a small sized service, situated near the glorious seaside.
This home is a lovely and modern purpose-built care home offering nursing, residential and specialist dementia care. This modern, state-of-the-art home offers the best possible standards of care for the residents.
About the role
• Providing a high standard of care to elderly people
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care within the home
What you'll need:
• Valid Nursing PIN
• Experienced providing care for Elderly people desirable, although not essential
What we'll offer you in return:
• An hourly rate of up to £18.00 per hour!
• Continuous development, via ongoing training and qualifications
• EXCELLENT Career Progression within the company
• 28 days holiday
• Paid Breaks
• Enhanced bank holiday rates @ time and a half, Christmas & New Year double time
• Excellent pension contributions
• Reimbursement for NMC PIN renewal
• & More!
How to apply
Call me, Hayley at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) to discuss the role, alternatively, send an up to date CV to (url removed)