Brighton College Nursery, Pre-Prep and Prep School has an exciting opportunity to join the School as a Sports Coach. This is a part-time, permanent role offering a competitive hourly rate.
General duties and responsibilities of our Sports Coach:
– Providing sports coaching sessions based on the school’s requirements within PE and Games
– Undertaking duties with minimal supervision, demonstrating a thorough knowledge of the work areas with a good degree of independence of action and initiative
– Liaising with the Head of Boys’ Games and Head of Girls’ Games in relation to resources for effective coaching sessions
– Coaching and officiating school teams at competitive fixtures against other schools
– Planing and delivering a varied and interesting programme of physical and sporting activities
– Carrying out any sports administration as directed by the Head of Boys’ Games and Head of Girls’ Games including the completion of match reports and contribute to the weekly sports newsletter
We are seeking to appoint a passionate and experienced Sports Coach to teach our pupils major games (hockey, netball, cricket, athletics, football, rugby).
Benefits of working at Brighton College include:
– Complimentary lunch is provided during term time
– Learning and Development programme available to all employees
– Contributory pension scheme, which all eligible employees will be automatically enrolled into within 3 months of commencement of employment
– Well-being programme including: healthy heart checks, access to books, magazines and DVDs from the College Library and English Language classes
– Sodexo Lifestyle Saving Programme
Hours: Zero hours.
Hours will vary depending on requirements and are likely to be on Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays while the College is in session. This can be discussed further at interview.
Closing date for Sports Coach applications: 9am, Wednesday 21 July 2021
If you feel you are the right candidate for the Sports Coach role then please click ‘apply’ now! We would love to hear from you!
Brighton College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the DBS