Software Engineer – Python OR C#
Brighton / Remote
Software Engineer is required by next gen artificial intelligence investment solutions organisation. With offices based in Brighton, ideally you will office based min. twice a week. This is a vibrant, forward thinking organisation, founded by an award-winning team of industry veterans.
They have developed novel self-learning AI’s that solve trillion-dollar problems: equity investing and balance sheet optimisation. This is a start-up, market disrupting organisation that is looking to lead its industry and they are seeking people with similar ambitions. They deeply value in people what is hard to measure and often overlooked: resourcefulness, psychological grit, creative intelligence, and the ability & desire to be continually learning.
Reporting directly to the CTO you will be one of their first technical hires. With several further hires expected within the year, this is an incredible opportunity to get in at the beginning of our mission and influence the foundations of our products and business.
Their current stack is predominantly C# and Python, but they value adaptability, broad experience across diverse technologies and the desire and ability to pick up new skills above specific knowledge.
* Contribute to the architecture, design and development of their systems – core data processing, machine learning and client-facing sites
* Deliver high-quality software, working collaboratively with rest of the team to refine requirements where necessary
* Promote quality, maintainability, pragmatism and productivity within the team
* Contribution of novel ideas, technologies and approaches in our products and processes
* Mentoring of junior team members
* Continuous learning and self-development
* Occasional support of non-development activities (e.g. recruitment or infrastructure)
* Either Python or C# experience (both would be the dream ticket)
* Relational databases
* Engineering excellence – architecture, design, unit testing, SOLID principles, CI/CD
* Experience developing for the cloud
* Web front-end development (ideally with React)
* Information Security
* Financial markets and trading (especially Futures and Equities)
* Data engineering and Machine learning
* GPU programming
* Next-gen UI, conversational UI and natural language processing
* Data visualisation
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Arc IT Recruitment