Mid-Senior .Net Developer (Opportunity to move into a Lead Developer) – Central Brighton (Some remote working offered)– Up to £48k + Very Competitive Benefits Package
Key skills: C# .Net, Visual Studio, T-SQL, SOAP, WCF.
Due to the continued growth and success of this dynamic global software business, we are looking for Two mid/senior-level .Net Developers to join a software development team based in Central Brighton. You will be involved in the development of Web and Mobile applications which consist of a highly innovative set of products for the Aviation industry. These products are used by millions of people every day to improve their travelling experience.
In this role you will be involved in the full development life-cycle, therefore you will be involved in the planning stage and design of web and mobile applications and working to implement these with other Developers. You will be part of a growing team of Web Developers working in an Agile process in a relaxed and enjoyable working team environment.
* Researches, designs, develops, tests, debugs, deploys, and maintains application software.
* Involved in planning of system and assists with system design.
* Be part of a team who are involved with all aspects of programming assignments.
* Responsible for good coding practices and compliance with software standards and conventions.
* Designs and builds changes, extensions and enhancements to existing application programs
* Research new technologies to improve software product development.
* Participate and assist in developing strategic roadmap from technical perspective where applicable.
* Working on complex development projects with varying degrees of flexibility for approach.
* Design and develop simple to complex applications.
* Have freedom to perform assigned tasks within schedule and cost.
* Develop/modify programs based on functional specifications, investigate and understand new technologies, conduct unit-tests, integration testing, code review and performance monitoring.
* Work with senior and junior members of the team.
* Responsible for adherence to defined processes, project cost and schedule requirements.
* Assists with the transfer of knowledge of technical skills.
* May begin to interface with internal customers.
Skills and Qualifications
* Strong C# and .Net Experience
* Good knowledge of Visual Studio, T-SQL, SOAP
* Proven experience in a similar role
* Any experiences or Web Services or WCF would be useful but not essential
* Entity Framework
Not all skills and Qualifications are essential so please don’t be discouraged if you lack one or two of the skills listed.
As a .Net Developer, this is a chance to work for a fantastic global software engineering company who are market leaders in their niche of the Aviation industry. You will be working on innovative and complex applications using modern web technologies such as .Net Core.
If you would like to find out more about this role then please get in touch to discuss further