Just Brighton Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Are you a Digital Marketing professional with hands on experience of building a Social Media presence?
Do you have experience of nurturing community groups using digital platforms?
Do you want to work for an advanced Digital Marketing agency within a fast-growing environment?
If you have answered yes to all of the above – this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
More about the business:
Due to recent growth, this is an exciting time to join our client, an award winning B2B Marketing Agency. With the HO based in Central Brighton, they provide sophisticated digital marketing services to a global and fast-growing client base.
The role of the Social Media Lead is a brand new role; this is an exciting role in a relatively new team, so there is huge potential to make your mark in a fast-growing business and within a supportive, close-knit environment. Working closely with the Head of Marketing, you will manage the business’s social media presence and engage, and nurture important community groups using a variety of digital platforms and tools, raise the agency’s brand profile, promote thought leadership content, and generate new business enquiries and recommendations.
What they need from you….
* Proven work experience managing virtual communities with experience launching community initiatives (e.g., building a digital forum launching an ambassador program and creating an event series)
* Experience running email nurture programmes to specific groups of prospects and customers.
* Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g., repeat attendance at events)
* Excellent verbal communication skills and verbal skills
* Hands on experience with social media management for brands
* Ability to interpret website traffic and digital customer engagement metrics.
* Knowledge of digital marketing and marketing channels
* Commercially minded with an understanding of the B2B sales cycle and the types of challenges faced by business owners. sales and marketing professionals
* Strategic thinking with an entrepreneurial spirit; you are passionate persuasive and inspiring.
* BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
Your day will look like….
* You will be accountable for the social, communities and email nurture targets (traffic & leads).
* Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
* Plan and execute their email nurture programme.
* Research, identify and engage existing digital communities and establish new ones too.
* Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts.
* Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
* Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
* Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
* Coordinate with the business to ensure that they are aware of your progress and that you are aware of client feedback, trends and needs.
* Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists.
* Stay up to date with digital technology trends.
* Proven experience and ability to prioritise and juggle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
Let us see what benefits you will receive…
* £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience plus a fantastic working environment
* Private Health Insurance
* Yearly Bonus
* Every day of the week is Fruit day
* Snacks and refreshments
* Guilty Pleasures” are available at all times as well. Sweet coffee and tea, salty snacks, or chocolate candies, you name it, we have it!
* Social gatherings
* Beer fridge – what better way to celebrate the end of a successful week than with a nice cold one?
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search