We have a great opportunity for a talented, experienced motivated organic search specialist to join our Brighton based client.
If you have technical SEO experience, revel in being at the cutting edge of natural search and are looking for a fresh challenge somewhere you will feel rewarded then we may just have the opportunity for you.
You will have responsibility for executing the SEO strategy for major international clients in varied and dynamic industries. You will contribute to the creation and implementation of SEO, Content & UX strategies and be one of the main points of contact for clients.
Campaigns range from short term projects to ongoing campaigns, to help clients navigate the intricacies of international SEO -including detailed Technical Audits, Keyword research / mapping and site migrations.
You will also support business growth and are encouraged to bring new ways of thinking to the team.
As well as a passion for being creative in the Marketing / SEO space we will need you to be able to demonstrate the below
* Experience working on SEO campaigns ideally in an agency environment
* Experience with Link and Technical audits as well as site migrations
* Confident with Keyword research and On page optimisation -providing specifications plus creating, proofing and reviewing KWR and OPO
* Experience in Site Health assessment and regular Ranking / Visibility review; helping clients with ad-hoc technical questions and support and resolving them
* Working with a range of CMS and Servers including WordPress, Drupal and Magento on both Windows and Unix servers
* Experience with industry standard tools such as Ahrefs, Moz, Searchmetrics, SEMRush and Analytics Packages including Google Analytics and Omniture, ideally with a GAIQ
* Experience working with client stakeholders and communicating technical concepts to non-technical people
* Ability to keep abreast of the changes to SEO on an ongoing basis
If this sounds like your next career move, then please apply today
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service