Senior Software Engineer, React, Node.js, Python a bonus, Fully Remote or offices in Brighton if you want to go in, £60k to £70k
Avanti Recruitment is working with an exciting software company who provide incredible technology, data and global communication networks to the Motorsport industry / Formula 1.
You will join an incredibly strong team of Software Engineers who use modern technology to develop a first-class software platform.
* Using cutting edge technologies, you will be joining a proven and ambitious software engineering team that is aiming high
* Software development – Developing and supporting software services in an optimised distributed environment which includes cloud-based technologies.
* System design – helping design the new systems
* Track Support – help to deliver Formula 1, MotoGP and other events and supporting the Event Leader where necessary
* Note that this can involve weekends (You will work a weekend every 3 to 4 weeks and get 2 days off during the week)
* Software documentation
Ideal skills required;
* React.js for front-end development
* Docker, Continuous Integration, Kubernetes container orchestration
* Message bus / queuing systems, particularly Apache Kafka
* NoSQL databases, particularly MongoDB
* Linux system administration: deployment, log and resource usage analysis, etc.
* Using Git in an active team environment
* Team organisation and comms software, particularly Jira, Slack
* Architecture automation using tools like Ansible, Puppet, etc
* Video/audio streaming protocols (HLS, WebRTC, etc.)
* Amazon Web Services, particularly EC2, Cloud Formation, VPCs etc.
* At least one other server-based programming language, particularly Python
* Documentation using software such as Confluence, Bitbucket
You will join a high-flying team of passionate people and work in a genuinely exciting environment, covering international races in 23 countries.
You will get involved with track support so can travel all around the world, all expenses paid.
Benefits include 25 days hols, death in service and private healthcare.
Could this role suit you?
We are also looking for a mid-level software engineer at 40k to 50k.
Get in touch with Mike Walton at Avanti for details