Just Brighton Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Benchmark Recruitment are working with a market leading contractor that continues to enjoy growth and are now seeking a senior quantity surveyor to join their team.
They are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to lead their civil engineering infrastructure scheme.
As Senior Quantity Surveyor the successful candidate will work on projects from inception through to final delivery and will have the following roles and responsibilities:
– Overseeing cost-analysis and estimating process against an agreed Schedule of Rates.
– Management of all financial matters.
– Cost valuations with sub-contractors.
– Negotiation with sub-contractors.
– Procurement of all supply items & subcontractor packages
– Preparation of interim valuations.
– Chairing site & client progress meetings.
– Managing interim payments to sub-contractors.
– Regularly updating projected final accounts.
– Mentoring leading more junior commercial staff
– Regular updating and managing cash flow forecasts
– Preparation and agreement of all final account matters.
– Monthly cost/value reconciliation.
– Pricing of all contract variations.
Senior Quantity Surveyor experience Required:
– Minimum 10 years experience as Quantity Surveyor
– A proven ability to financially manage projects in excess of £15M
– Professionally qualified (RICS / CIOB) not essential but preferable
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on high profile projects for an excellent main contractor. Apply now or get in touch