Just Brighton Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
At MWH Treatment we believe that people matter. We know that to build successful, creative teams we need a diverse workforce that can deliver new innovative ways of thinking. We provide an environment where you will have the freedom to develop and grow to your full potential.
MWH Treatment is looking to strengthen their Engineering team with Senior CAD Technicians (Civil or Mechanical) for our CMDP joint venture framework. Based at the Falmer (Brighton) office you will be responsible for the coordination, delivery and quality of drawing work undertaken at the office.
CMDP is a joint venture between MWH Treatment and Costain and will deliver a range of schemes to maintain and improve Southern Water’s water supply and wastewater treatment works in the eastern half of its region (Kent & East Sussex).
You will report directly to the Engineering Lead and the responsibilities will include:
* Ensure designs are completed in accordance with CDM Regulations
* Manages CAD workload
* Acts as Digital Delivery Champion for MWH Treatment
* Allocation and co-ordination of drawing work undertaken
* Coordinating design outputs across all technical disciplines
* Raising and resolution of technical queries
* Establish working relationships with construction staff and supply chain representatives to promote buildability and supply chain efficiency in design outputs
* Several years’ experience in a multi-disciplinary engineering environment within Water Treatment design & build
* 2D drafting skills, qualifications and experience
* 3D modelling skills, qualifications and experience
* Broad experience in the use and application of common engineering software and IT
* Civil or Mechanical background