Just Brighton Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Senior Business Change Project Manager – 3 months remote consultancy appointment (outside IR35)– up to £425 a day – Immediate start – Mainly remote (1 or 2 days a month in London office)
Do you have experience of introducing successful business change across a number of functions within a medium to large business: including marketing, sales, finance and IT. Do you also have a particular interest in leading projects through the early stages of scoping and feasibility analysis? If so, this immediate 3 month contract at a global company with offices in London, Brighton, Europe, Asia and the USA will provide a great opportunity if you are an experienced Senior Project Manager highly skilled in Business Change Management. You will be tasked with working on the initial scoping of a high-profile business initiative encompassing various Business Change projects. Therefore, if you are an agile oriented Project Manager who is well versed in Business Change Management and at handling and aligning multiple workstreams and projects across different business areas, such as: marketing, business operations, sales, recruitment and finance as well as central operations then this would be an interesting, varied and exciting project to add to your portfolio
You will be consulting on company-wide business processes including: people, organisation and technology. This will necessitate working closely with technology project managers, as well as other subject matter experts, such as marketing. The ideal candidate will have commercial experience gleaned from consulting within medium to large sized commercial enterprises-ideally with teams distributed globally, however, applicants with diverse project management experience but not on a global scale may still be considered. It is expected that you will support the Business leads in the next stage of their project delivery ensuring alignment At-Scale across all the business areas, providing hands on assistance in running the projects and providing recommendations on how each project should be managed once this consultancy assignment is complete.
Your Key Duties will involve:
* Project management across the portfolio of change projects, developing robust and costed implementation plans, aligned with business priorities and supporting technology plans
* Representing and documenting implementation plans
* Addressing dependencies across projects, and in relation to other workstreams
* Ensuring all stakeholders are effectively engaged and managed
* Identifying and managing issues/risks
* Tracking and reporting progress, with escalation of issues, risks and decisions that require an intervention
* Developing project management recommendations for once the consultancy appointment had been completed
* Facilitating meetings with key stakeholders to establish business and technology objectives and related requirements
* Working with the leads and key stakeholders to analyse business solution options to arrive at agreed recommendations
* Supporting the Leads in identifying the full scope of business change required across people, purposes and tools
* Facilitating the development of practical implementation plans
* At least 7 years project management experience gained within a variety of organisations managing a variety of concurrent projects
* Familiarity with agile techniques and diverse project management methods
* Experience leading projects through the early stages of scoping and feasibility analysis
* Experience as a project Manager leading projects with significant business operations aspects in a customer/supplier environment e.g addressing process efficiency, business hand-offs and interfaces, SLA definition and account management
* Experience in the education sector would be a bonus however varied commercial experience is more essential.
This contract is ideally required to commence in 2 weeks. Please send in your CV an details of interview availability for a discussion regarding this exciting contract role?