Just Brighton Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Senior Architectural Technologist – Brighton | £35,000 – £40,000
We are looking for an experienced Architectural Technologist/Technician to join a well-established and successful architectural practice based near to Brighton. The company predominantly works on high-end contemporary residential projects along with more traditional architecture.
The ideal Senior Architectural Technologist will have experience of the residential market and preferably worked on contemporary designs in a similar position.
This is an opportunity to join an exciting business that has grown over the years and gained a reputation for producing outstanding projects which sit in harmony with existing surroundings.
To be considered for the Senior Architectural Technologist role you will need;
* Extensive knowledge of UK Building Regulations and Planning Processes.
* Strong experience in the residential sector.
* Faultless AutoCAD capabilities. An understanding of Revit would be beneficial.
* Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite would be a bonus.
* Ability to produce accurate working drawings and construction details.
* To have a creative aptitude and a passion for contemporary design.
* The ability to communicate successfully with all stakeholders in the project – client, project manager, contractors, external consultants, and colleagues.
Any additional skills you have will of course be beneficial. If you are not as experienced in any of the points mentioned above, training can be provided so please do not hesitate to get in touch and register your interest.
The successful Senior Architectural Technologist will join a team of around 10 and will be working from a collaborative office that also contains a partner company that has 20 members of staff. Both companies attend regular social events and the two businesses integrate on a regular basis, making for a vibrant working atmosphere.
There is a competitive salary on offer, ranging from £35,000 – £40,000 DOE. You can also expect to receive support with professional memberships and the company has also recently introduced Revit to the business so you may receive training with the software if required.
What to do next?
If you like the sound of this position and would like more information on the role and company, please do not hesitate to get in touch on (phone number removed).
Alternatively, apply through our website and we will contact you to discuss the Senior Architectural Technologist role