Just Brighton Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Teaching Assistant – SEN
£60 – £64.13 per day
Masterclass Education is working with a fabulous SEN school in the Brighton area who require self-motivated members of staff to join their team. The school is a generic special needs setting. Ideally the school is looking for candidates that have a good presence in the classroom and be hands on.
Candidates will have:
* You must have had a background working with students who have a SEN. This may be in a formal setting or through professional study etc.
* A caring nature.
* Calm and positive approach.
* Positive mindset.
* Ability to understand and encourage.
* Be flexible.
* Available from 8:30 – 3:30 (Monday to Friday).
About the Role:
* Working alongside class teacher and other TA’s.
* Immediate start.
* Experience essential.
* Always encourage learning and development.
* Competitive rates.
* Element of personal care to the role.
To apply please send your CV across to us by following the apply link. We will call you back as soon as possible with more details!
Should you have any questions please contact us in the Brighton office.
* Weekly pay
* Holiday schemes
* Specialised consultants
* Safeguarding courses
* Access to online CPD opportunities
Masterclass work as a preferred supplier for many Independent, SEN, Primary and Secondary schools across the West Sussex and East Sussex regions. If this position is not for you, please get in touch so that we can find your ideal role!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £60.00-£64.13 per day