SEN Teaching Assistant
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting SEN Teaching Assistants to work in an outstanding School in Brighton, mainly supporting pupils with Autism and Challenging Behaviour. We have had a number of 1:1 roles come in over the past few months and still have schools looking for our help in January. Please see details below:
• Primary Teaching Assistant
• Supporting a variety of SEN; Autism (ASD), Dyslexia, ADHD and Speech & Language difficulties
• 1:1 and group support – In and out of the classroom
• Working alongside a range of professionals and SENCO
• Attending weekly training sessions
• Working across any of the following phases – EYFS, KS1 or KS2
• Must have an outgoing, forward-thinking and creative personality
• You must be willing to learn and get stuck in with multiple roles
• Strong understanding of SEN is required
• Previous SEN experience in either a working or personal level would be desirable, but not essential
• Must have a child workforce DBS on the DBS Update System (Teaching Personnel will be able to guide you in your application if you do not have one)
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, then please apply now or e-mail (url removed) with an up to date CV and cover note.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.