Screening Researcher / Customer Service (Bilingual)
Position: Employment Screening Researcher (Bilingual)
Location: Brighton, East Sussex (Currently remote)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £18,135 per annum
Benefits: Healthcare, retail/ local discounts (including cinema and travel) and annual holiday accrual on top of 22 days and bank holidays
As a Researcher you will lay the groundwork to the employment screening process. Working primarily on the phone, you will reach out to third parties from across the UK and internationally to request references and gather confirmation of the experience held by our candidates. You’ll be kept busy and, on your toes, and be central to our purpose of giving our clients the confidence to make recruitment decisions and meet their regulatory obligations.
You’ll be working as part of a team and fit right in if you:
– Enjoy the challenge of learning something new.
– Are task orientated with a completer/ finisher mentality.
– Appreciate the impact of delivering great customer service.
– Are inquisitive and solution focused.
– Thrive when talking to people over the phone at all levels of a business.
– Fluent in your specialised language, both written and verbally.
– Experience in customer service or a similar office-based role.
– Have a professional telephone manner.
– Hold a superb eye for detail and a rigorous approach to accuracy and data protection.
– Be resilient with the ability to work towards deadlines and targets.
– Have a good standard of keyboard and computer skills with an aptitude to pick up new systems.
It’s important to know that although prior experience of employment screening is beneficial it is not required as comprehensive training is provided. Your training will be carried out in English so proficiency will be required, both verbally and written.
Why work for Vero?
– It’s our driving ambition to create value in everything we do
– We listen, learn and make smart decisions
– We attract positive and engaged employees, who embrace our respectful and supportive culture
– And we’re committed to nurturing our talent and seeing our people flourish
– We embrace challenges and actively seek out opportunities to excel.
Since our inception in 2006, we’ve strived to become experts in our field and are now the largest independent screening company in the UK. We’ve worked hard to establish our reputation for excellence in service and state-of-the-art technology. Our clients see us as both a critical supplier and a close partner, working collaboratively with their HR teams to onboard new employees quickly and compliantly. Our multi-lingual, interdisciplinary team of screening specialists ensure we operate in alignment with legislation, data protection and local cultures. There’s more to employment screening than you might think and there’s plenty of exciting change on the horizon.
The important basics
Vero Screening recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. We have made a positive commitment to employing disabled people and guarantee to interview all disabled candidates who meet the minimum essential criteria for the role.
A basic criminal record check with DBS will be required for all successful applicants, having a criminal record will not necessarily bar you from working with us. This will depend on the nature of the position and the circumstances of your offences.
You may have experience of the following: Employment Researcher, Researcher, Researchers, Recruitment Researcher, Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Recruitment Administrator, Office Coordinator, Office Assistant, Admin Executive, Office Administrator, Employment Services, Recruitment Assistant, Resource Executive, Recruitment Coordinator, Recruitment Assistant, Recruitment Executive, etc.