Albion in the Community have an exciting opportunity for a Schools Administrator to join the team.
Location: American Express Community Stadium, Brighton
Salary: £17,290 – £19,000 per annum
Hours: 35 hours per week
Job Type: Permanent
Deadline Day: 21st September 2021
Who are we?
Albion in the Community (AITC) are the official charity of Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club. Through the power of football and the brand of Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club, AITC are committed to delivering high-quality, accessible opportunities that improve the health and wellbeing, education and aspirations of our community.
Schools Administrator – The Role:
Albion in the Community is recruiting for a Schools Administrator to come and join the team. This role would provide efficient and effective administrative support for all schools activities and contribute to the smooth running of the department, including supporting delivery or events where appropriate.
Schools Administrator – Key Responsibilities:
This role will include, but not be limited to:
– Cordinating all incoming correspondence and enquiries on behalf of the schools department
– Ensuring agreements and risk assessments are in place
– Uploading session details onto relevant booking and monitoring systems
– Booking and preparing venues and rooms for delivery
– Keeping records and producing reports
– Filing resources
– Processing payments through the online booking system
– Drawing up purchase orders
– Track the income and expenditure on the schools tracker
Schools Administrator – You:
– Ideally have experience of working in an office environment in a similar or related role
– Excellent written skills and ability to communicate in a professional manner
– Applicants must have GCSE or equivalent in maths and English (minimum grade C)
– In addition, the successful candidate will play a key role in collating and recording statistics and to help us measure the impact of what we do and quantify the difference our work makes to young people; as such, we’re looking for applicants that have excellent IT skills, including: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Schools Administrator – Our values:
Schools Administrator – Benefits:
In return for your hard work and commitment to us, you will receive a competitive reward package which will include, but not limited to:
– Free breakfast & lunch (fantastic healthy and tasty food provided by our inhouse chefs)
– Free onsite parking
– Local travel discounts
– Discounts at the Club¿s superstore and website
– Health benefits including eye care
– Group life protection
– Club pension scheme
– Discounts and benefits for local businesses
Schools Administrator – Disability Confident:
Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club are proud to be a disability confident employer who are committed to supporting candidates with disabilities throughout our recruitment and selection process. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support your application, please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of our People and Culture team.
Schools Administrator – Equality Statement:
Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club celebrates and values the diversity brought by employees, potential employees, casual workers, potential casual workers, players, potential players, applicants, supporters, participants on community programmes and customers and believes the Club benefits from engaging with everyone from a variety of backgrounds, thus allowing it to meet the needs of a diverse population within a multi-cultural society. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership.
Schools Administrator – Safeguarding Statement:
Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club and Albion in the Community are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
To submit your application for this exciting Schools Administrator opportunity, please press ‘Apply’ now to be redirected to our website