Just Brighton Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Our client is a forward-thinking events company, who hold four major conferences a year, in four different countries.
This role is based in Brighton and you will be challenged to sell attendance places for the conferences. You are selling to only one industry sector and all business's will have heard of your conference. Delegates are director-level, and based globally, so an ability to connect with senior, international contacts is a must. They work with game changing and innovative start-ups as well as leading brands such as Google, Coca-Cola, IBM, GE and Intel.
In addition to a competitive basic, the team benefit from a generous commission structure and can earn special bonuses if you perform above your targets.
You will be expected to use telephone and email to convert leads into paid registrations for the summit.
* Follow up inbound leads and enquiries and convert to sales
* Identify and account manage past multi-buyers and key customers
* Build, operate and maintain a sales database
* Work directly with the marketing team to generate new leads
* Develop the portfolio of products and Identify new business opportunities
What we would like to see:
* Track record of high achievement
* A highly self-driven sense of motivation
* Previous successful sales experience OR a strong interest in a sales career
* Confident when selling to senior-level business people globally
* Ability to work well within a team environment
* Good IT skills including Excel, Word, Outlook and Google
* A good sense of humour!
* Experience with Salesforce / databases
The client has decided this role will be offered on a temporary to permanent basis, so you can make sure you love the role before you commit. When you become permanent, there is future international travel opportunities.
When you start you will be on a strong training programme and there are a few different career development opportunities once you have been with the company for a while.
This role is based in the office, which is located just a couple of minutes from the beach!
If you like the sound of this role, please apply today
We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service