Retail Sales Advisor
£19 – £21,000 + 20% Bonus & Package
Well established and expanding steadily this business is now perhaps the most recognised brand name in their industry. They combine the latest technology, excellent customer service and motivated, well trained teams with a network of modern facilities across the UK in high profile, easy access locations and are able to offer a full range of quality services to both the consumer and local business market.
As a Retail Sales Advisor you will:
* Share complete responsibility for all day to day site operations, ensuring health and safety compliance, attending to a diverse range of customer queries and measuring commercial performance against target.
* Play a role in running and monitoring local marketing initiatives in a bid to increase business.
* Have responsibility for maximising sales performance through effective in store communication and providing a lead in terms of customer service.
Sales focused, you'll be given a high level of autonomy within your store and will be expected to be constantly seeking ways to grow and develop the business. As well as generating sales from incoming inquiries from the public there is a growing opportunity to develop business to business contacts and you’ll be encouraged to build profitable relationships with a range of business customers.
Suitable candidates will be:
* Sales focused with a proven record of delivering commercial KPI's through driving sales.
* Individuals comfortable dealing with customers and will always be looking to develop relationships and spot additional business opportunities.
* Possess a depth of Management experience within retail, hospitality, leisure or sales.
In return candidates can expect a diverse and rewarding role with real scope to effect store performance and real autonomy to make decisions. The business has a great feel to it and has a reputation for treating its employees as grown-ups and is also a growing company with a passion for developing internal talent whenever possible