Just Brighton Jobs
Our Core Values:
We expect you to share the above values as an employee and promote them to the young people we offer our services to throughout their journey at St. John’s.
Our environment is challenging and resilience is important but we are proud of the highly rewarding work we do here at St. John’s.
Residential Waking Night Support Worker, St. John’s College
Pier View is a lovely residential house situated on our Brighton site near the County Hospital.
We support a group of young people aged 19-25 with a diverse range of additional needs and you will need to be adaptable with your communication style.
The benefits of joining our team include:
· Free healthcare cash plan
. Training and ongoing career development and the opportunity to obtain nationally recognised qualifications;
· Continuous opportunities for developing into new roles, both sideward into different departments as well as upwards, taking on more responsibility;
· Cinema, wellbeing, gym and health discounts at local providers;
· Dedication to our employees’ wellbeing, including a wellbeing drop-in service, free counselling and wellbeing coaching.
Specifics to role:
· 36 hours per week, set nights – you can work between 2 and 3 nights but these must be worked every week.
St. John’s is committed to the safeguarding and protection of young people, vulnerable adults and children.
Employment will be subject to the receipt of two satisfactory professional references, an enhanced DBS certificate and occupational health clearance.
We encourage applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion