Professionals and Operational Experts. We have years of experience in diverse areas and sectors to make a creative team capable of delivering high levels of service in response to our clients’ needs.
We originated in the Technology sector, working with large global tech companies, helping them discover the top talent in the market. Since then, we have helped break smaller boutique companies into the UK marketplace.
We are now looking for an IT research to join our ever-expanding team. You will be sourcing candidates, writing job adverts and screening applications in order to find quality candidates to fill roles for our clients and send CVs across, while also supporting a team of senior consultants. You will also be headhunting more senior talent using various candidates’ databases and social media in order to fulfil our clients niche recruitment needs.
This is a very fast-paced role, you will need to source quickly, so that we deliver an excellent service to our clients; with a focus on giving a great quality recruitment service to our clients and candidates.
* Networking and maintaining relationships with candidates.
* Screen, qualify and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies.
* Being the match-maker between great candidates & great jobs.
* Drafting and posting adverts on the job boards and social media sites.
* Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently.
* Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams.
* Provide references for all the candidates that are presented to the Senior Consultant.
* Understand and meet agreed KPIs and targets.
* Updating and maintaining internal databases and systems
* Identify new business opportunities.
* Identify and progress leads as required.
* Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities.
* Provide general administrative support to the recruitment function.
* Understand and support the sales process.
* Provide first line support for all enquiries.
* Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation.
* Contribute to team meetings as appropriate.
* Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients always receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service.
* Always Develop an understanding of market rates and conditions within your sector.
* Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner to candidates.
* You will need at least 1-year experiencing in a Researcher role, preferability in the IT industry.
* You will have an interest in the technology environment and be able to become familiar with concepts quickly through formal and informal learning.
* You will be a fantastic relationship builder and be able to convert relationships from online applications to a long-lasting partnership.
* You will have a flexible mind-set and will be able to come up with creative solutions to challenges that the market presents.
* Be Sales driven & relationship focused.
* Possess an ambitious drive to succeed.
* Be resilient, persistent, and determined.
* Passionate about people, outgoing and confident Responsibilities/daily tasks: · Finding and speaking with IT professionals using a variety of candidate generation techniques such as database searching, advertising, referrals, and head-hunting.
* Identify, attract, and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil.
Location: Based in Brighton
Salary: Up to £22,000 plus a competitive commission plan