Registered Care Manager
Location: Brighton and Hove
Salary: £34,110 – £39,523 per annum (dependent on experience)
Closing Date: Sunday 24th October 2021
Interview date: 1st and 2nd of November 2021
Contracted Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Vacancy Type: Permanent/Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a professionally driven, experienced Registered Manager to join a highly reputable, established and expanding domiciliary care business. All profits support Martlets to deliver end of life hospice and community care in Brighton and Hove. The Registered Care Manager’s position will be vacant from end of August 2021 as our current Registered Care Manager will be leaving after four years. We have a low turnover of staff and in 2017 we were awarded ’Best Care Employer in the South East’ at the Great British Care Awards.
If you are passionate about providing the best in community care, thrive on developing your team, take pride in your compliance and want to be part of one of the UK’s hospice-based businesses within Domiciliary Care, please get in touch. If you have the passion and commitment to take the business further by focussing on growth, quality of care and innovation, then this role is for you.
You will oversee the day-to-day delivery of high-quality dignified homecare services promoting respect, equality and the independence of our clients. The Registered Care Manager is directly accountable to the Director of People Services and to the Care Quality Commission. We were awarded CQC overall rating of Good in 2019.
In this role, you will be leading a team of three Care Co-ordinators, one Rota Administrator and 50+ care workers. You will be responsible for structuring your team and caring services. Your role as Registered Care Manager will include the following duties:
– Manage a successful and professional business, in line with agreed business and financial objectives, meeting or exceeding agreed targets for the growth of the business
– Ensure that sufficient carers are recruited and retained to meet the service demand and plans for growth
– Ensure the effective day to day operation of high-quality care support services provided in Brighton and Hove
– Strive to develop and deliver care of the highest possible standard
– Continually assess the quality of the service delivered from the branch, implementing appropriate quality assurance processes, in line with policies and contractual and regulatory standards
– Manage all staff in Martlets Care Office Team, encouraging them to reach their full potential, arranging training programs, monitoring performance, demonstrating leadership and inspiring the team to create a cohesive multi-skilled, agile and flexible team. You will access central People Services, finance, business intelligence and payroll services to support your business aims
– You will build and maintain relationships with Commissioners and partner agencies as appropriate
Please evidence your experience in your application, including your experiences in working with CQC. This is a full-time, permanent position, however compressed hours or a nine day fortnight will be considered. You will be supported by the Chief Executive, Senior Clinical Management Team and Leadership Team at Martlets to help you grow the business and support your own career development.
In addition to the above salary, we also offer a range of company benefits.
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory pre-employment checks. If you need any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process, please contact us.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Registered Care Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency
Registered Care Manager