- Date Posted:
- Job Type: Temporary
- Salary:£76 - £85/day GBP
Psychology Graduate – Brighton – February 2024
Have you been looking for a role in the NHS in the hope of gaining some field experience with mental health?
Are you an aspiring psychologist or speech and language therapist?
Are you a naturally resilient and empathetic person?
This psychology graduate position could be exactly what you've been looking for!
A specialist school for children with Autism and Moderate to Severe and complex needs in Brighton is welcoming applications from psychology graduates who are seeking experience of working with children with varying cognitive behaviours. The existing team of incredible staff are welcoming like-minded individuals to join them in supporting children with varying challenges. The school is for ages 5-16.
What can you expect on a daily basis?
– Working with teachers to support children with reading and writing
– Assisting with play-related activities
– Ensuring the safety of the child/children you are allocation to work with
– Delivering personal care to children with more severe needs (feeding, cleaning, changing and toileting)
Why is this such a great role for a psychology graduate?
– Initial and ongoing training is provided
– An excellent position for someone who has the ambition to become a teacher, psychologist or speech and language therapist
– Fantastic working hours typically of 08:30-15:30 term-time only
– Competitive rate of pay
– Having a really impacting contribution on the upbringing and development of a vulnerable child
If this sounds like the position for you then please get in contact as soon as possible to arrange an appointment with Academics and a visit with the school