Job Title: Property Manager
Working Pattern: Monday – Friday, 8.45am – 5.15pm
Employment Type: Full-Time
Reports to: Regional Manager
We are a well-established property management company with our modern head office based in Salisbury, supporting 8 Regional Offices throughout the UK.
Established in 1990, Remus services 30,000+ homes and employs 110+ staff. Clients include the top 10 developers in the UK as well as a range of freehold investment, RMC & RTM clients.
In 2016, we became part of the Fexco Property Services group, which includes established UK brands providing apartment building and private estate management and related services.
Being an employee of Remus means being an employee of one of the fastest growing property services groups in the UK with opportunities for personal and professional growth across our teams.
Our staff are trained in all aspects of property management, based on both good practice and current legislation. We actively promote and assist our teams in further training, apprenticeships, qualifications and have a strong ethos of promotion from within.
We provide competitive salaries, a competitive benefits package and a supportive, friendly working environment for our staff.
Responsible for a leasehold residential portfolio and support the Divisional Manager in the performance of their duties.
* Monitor Freeholder and Lessee compliance with leases.
* Deal with queries and complaints.
* Prepare and issue service charge budgets and monitor expenditure.
* Agree Year-End accounts and deal with enquiries.
* Carry out regular site visits to properties.
* Appoint and monitor the performance of contractors carrying out minor repairs.
* Check and approve invoices from contractors.
* Liaise with the surveyors on planned maintenance projects.
* Appoint and manage the performance of cleaners, grounds maintenance and other contractors.
* Control and monitor the performance of on-site staff where applicable.
* Attend routine meetings with lessees.
* Organise, attend and act as Secretary for Residents'/Tenant AGMs.
* Liaise and assist the Accounts Department pursuing overdue invoices.
* Maintain the Portfolio database.
* Liaise and assist the answering of Conveyancing and Permission enquiries.
* Any other tasks that may reasonably be required.
– Educated to ‘A’ Level standard or above
– AIRPM preferred
– Experience and knowledge in the management of residential portfolio.
– Ability to work under sustained pressure.
– Attention to detail.
– Ability to work on own initiative.
– Organisation and Prioritisation.
– A commitment towards further study, continuous training and personal development.
– Working alone on-site.
– Attend evening meetings from time to time.
* Annual Leave Entitlement: 25 days.
* Bonus day off for your Birthday.
* Bonus day off between Christmas and New Year.
* Health Cash Plan with Bupa.
* Travel season ticket loan
* Employee discount with Widerwallet.
* Training & development opportunities