Project Manager – Brighton & Remote – 3 – 6 months contract (outside IR35)
An award winning Data Analytics company based in beautiful offices in Brighton have a contract job opportunity for a Project Manager with previous experience of working with web development teams to manage a new project for them implementing their software platform with a major new client. This role is offered on a flexi remote basis and is deemed outside IR35.
You should ideally be well versed in the fast pace of software development and have proven experience of actively spearheading the initiation, management and delivery of exciting and complex projects, whilst leading a multi-disciplined team of UX/UI Designers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Web Developers and Testers.
You will be working with team implementing their Data Analytics platform for a global brand client so strong communication skills are essential for this role, along with first class leadership skills and a demonstrable history of adherence to Project Management Best Practice. This is a wonderful opportunity for a Contract Project Manager to take a leadership on a mult-million global software implementation project conducted in a Scrum Agile process.
* A thorough understanding of Agile (ideally Scrum) methodologies, you can plan and run engaging client meetings, show and tells, sprint reviews, daily standups, sprint planning and retrospective sessions.
* Previous demonstrable PM experience working with software / web development teams
* Proactive and driven at taking accountability for a high level of output across all your projects and capable of producing Statements of Work, Proposals and other business deliverables, sometimes managing multiple commitments, that are of a consistently high standard.
* Experienced at nurturing relationships with internal teams and externally with clients.
* Adaptable, flexible and pragmatic and able to tailor your approach to fit each the client and project requirements.
* Strong on strategy and engagement in proactive conversations with key stakeholders and the client.
* Calm and professional and comfortable with contributing and participating in key meetings.
Ideally the company would like somebody to start this role ASAP (early September 2021)
Please apply with your CV for a further discussion regarding this exciting opportunity along with details of your interview availability