Plumber Moulsecoomb, Brighton
Undertake high standard plumbing repairs and refurbishment activities to Housing Properties, delivering high customer service and satisfying all safety, quality and cost control standards
• Working hours (+ start and finish times) 8am at job/merchants and 5pm finish 30 mins lunch break unpaid – Monday to Friday. 42,5 hr/week
• Are own tools required or provided by BHCC? All tools are to be provided by operative.
• Length of assignment? 3 months initially + extension
• Potential to go permanent Yes.
• DBS Standard.
• Base location Moulsecoomb, Brighton.
Must have domestic experience
• Full and current driving licence
Certified as a plumber to support completion of repair/refurbishment works on time and to a high standard
• Work as part of a team or alone in delivering plumbing repairs
• Take ownership in undertaking construction, fault finding and maintenance repairs aiming for a first time completion whilst remaining within budget and time parameters.
• Ensure that the customer service is central to all activities
• Process all activities electronically using a hand held device (PDA).
• Keep all supplied company assets in a good condition
City and Guilds or NQF level 2 or equivalent in plumbing trade discipline • Good knowledge of the building industry • Good understanding of health and safety • Good knowledge of risk assessment • Good experience in the plumbing trade environment/building construction/maintenance industry • Experience of working with plumbing machinery, access equipment and personal protective equipment