Plasterer – Brighton
Project duration: Ongoing
Salary: £20+ Negotiable, depending on experience
Job Type: Full time
If you are looking for a new opportunity, UKR is hiring an experienced Plasterer to start working ASAP in Brighton.
We are looking for an individual with High end finish experience, must be highly skilled and willing to provide more than one recent work reference
* Examining and priming surfaces for plastering
* Understand which materials are best for both new construction
* Prepare walls and ceilings for stucco and cement by cleaning, taping and fixing any holes or cracks
* Mixing and preparing mortar, plasters, and other finishes
* Consulting with other contractors to ensure project deadlines are met timeously
* Protecting non-plastering surfaces with appropriate materials
* Applying different plasters to exterior and interior surfaces
* Coat walls with plaster and go over the undercoat to make sure the final coat is flawless and requires few touch-ups
* Discussing project plans with relevant stakeholders and clients
Job Skills & Qualifications
* Relevant qualifications
* High end finish experience preferable
* Willing to provide more than one recent work reference
* Knowledge of different plastering techniques and materials
* Good communication and professional skills
* The ability to work as part of a team sometimes outdoors in harsh weather conditions.
* Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
If you feel that you have the right skills apply now or:
Call: (phone number removed).
What's App: Conor: (phone number removed) or Matt: (phone number removed)
UK Recruiting Ltd is a construction recruitment agency operating on behalf of our clients to find suitable candidates for vacancies.
All information provided to us is securely stored on our database to fulfill our legitimate interest in finding you work.
If you are looking for construction work nearby to this project, please give us a call as we may have similar opportunities that are suitable