Our Public Sector client is looking to recruit a Performance Data Analyst on a 3 month initial contract. You will provide an oversight of services provided internally or by 3rd parties in regards to quality control, contract monitoring and service development through providing analytical support, monitoring and reporting services. You will also run projects to create management information systems relating to the performance of services which will include researching and gathering information from customers, analysing data and presenting reports.
The essential skills we are looking for include:
* MS Excel (incl. the ability to sort data and make graphs)
* Experience of qualitative data and data analysis
* Understanding of data protection
* MS Word
* Experience of using SPSS
* Experience of analysing and manipulating and interpreting large amounts of data
* Knowledge of questionnaire and research design
* Good written communication skills for report writing
* Good knowledge of GDPR and the Equalities Act
The role will mainly be working from home but will require occasional attendance at the office in Brighton.
If this role is of interest please apply today for immediate consideration.
Rate of pay: £13.21 per hour on a Agency PAYE basis plus accrued holiday pay