We are looking for an experienced Payroller or Payroll Clerk to work with a market leading payroll company in Brighton in this permanent, full time role.
You’ll be part of a busy and hard-working payroll team working on multiple payrolls in a client facing role which will involve:
* Responding to customer payroll queries via email, phone or live chat
* Processing New starters, P45s and Salary Changes
* Accurately producing pay run including submitting RTIs to HMRC
* Working as part of a team in a customer facing payroll position to deliver an exceptional customer experience
* Processing statutory payments, including Maternity funding from HMRC, processing of payroll for Maternity Section and balancing HMRC liabilities
* Investigation of customer queries relating to HMRC underpayment/credit notices
We are looking for someone with some previous Payroll experience and knowledge such as experience or knowledge of HMRC, Maternity, Statutory Sick Pay, new starters, leavers and relevant payroll legislation, ideally from a customer facing environment.
The salary is £21,660 per annum which will rise to £22,660 after successful completion of the probation period. On top of this the company offers a fantastic training scheme, opportunities for career progression and other benefits such as regular company social events, a travel loan, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays as well as your birthday off and paid overtime as and when it is available.
This is a full time role 40 hours a week working between 8.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday with one later day each week working 12midday to 8.30pm. You will be required to work one weekend every 5 weeks 10am-4pm on Saturday and Sunday but with 2 days off in the week to compensate.
First Recruitment Services ltd is acting as an employment agency