Just Brighton Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Are you an experienced Marketeer looking to join a forward thinking business who are expanding?
I am recruiting a lovely Marketing Coordination role for a local Brighton client of ours who are growing the Marketing team and looking for someone to come on board and support the Marketing Manager. The role requires someone 25 hours a week and would be ideally worked over 5 hours per day at a time of choice. The role is work from home but as there maybe 9am team meetings in Brighton to attend, the candidate must be local to Brighton to be able to attend when needed and at short notice sometimes.
Do you have experience in:
– Social Media – you will be responsible for posts on various sites and maintaining the companies brand on social media
– Excellent written communication skills – you will be posting content online for the business on the website, print, social media and the various email communications so the ability to write professionally and concisely is important
– Responsible for content and sending out of email mailers for the business customers and community
– Coordinate events and team meet ups – including diary management and writing up agendas
– Support relationships with sponsors
– Experience using Mail-chimp, linked in and twitter would be very advantageous.
There is lots more to this role but if this sounds like you then please apply by attaching your CV and I will get back to you if you have the skills and experience to discuss the role in more detail.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. PLEASE NOTE! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs. We are acting as a Recruitment Business in relation to this role