At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with one of the UK's leading private hospitals groups who specialise in a range of medical and surgical interventions. They offer treatment across a whole range of specialties including Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Orthopaedics and Pain Management. They have an available opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join the Outpatients department in one of their hospital's based in Brighton. If you think the position is right for you, let's talk.
The overall responsibility within this role to work across their busy Outpatient department, working alongside the consultants ensuring the smooth and effective running of the clinics throughout the day.
Working alongside the Senior Staff Nurses in the unit you will be responsible for ensuring the right standard of care is provided to all patients at all time. You will have an innate ability to quickly identify any issues or concerns and act accordingly. Working as part of the team you will be competent across Venepuncture, Cannulation and Phlebotomy, carrying out these tasks on a daily basis while maintaining a safe environment for patients under your care. Part of your role with involve administrative duties such as updating clinic sheets, answering queries from patients, consultants and secretaries and booking consultant rooms. You will also work to assist the consultant during clinics including in minor procedures. You may also be required to deputise for any senior members of staff in their absence.
To be eligible for the role, you will need to:
• Be an NMC registered nurse with experience of working in a surgical or outpatient setting
• Have a passion for high quality patient safety and care
• Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations
• Have the willingness to undergo further training and development to broaden your skill set
• Be a caring and compassionate nurse with strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure.
• Adapt easily to new situations and be able to build strong working relationships within the team
You will enjoy the following benefits:
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holiday
• Free onsite car park
• GP services
• Life Assurance
• Season Ticket Loan
• Eye Test
• Childcare Vouchers
• Gym Membership
• Continued professional development
Salary:£28,000 – £34,000
Apply now for a call back to discuss the role in more detail
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer