Just Brighton Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.
Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a new role? Are you used to keeping lots of plates spinning and providing admin support for multiple team members ar any one time? Perhaps working from home appeals?
If so, please read on! A client of mine are looking to grow their exisiting team. They are a very people centric business who believe in putting their people first and humansiing the workplace. They are forward thinking and have a full time working from home policy – just meet ups in Brighton for meetings and when needed so you need to be local!
Duties in the role:
Diary Management and business support
* Provide Diary management support to the Directors & Consultants
* Assist with travel arrangements and meeting room bookings
* Assist with formatting and proof reading of documents
* Assist with organising both internal and external meetings and Away days
* Provide general admin support to the operations team
* Organise and attend the weekly team call and business meetings: if required preparing agendas; distributing materials in advance, noting and circulating actions. Finance and management information support to Operations Manager
* Support the team with completing month-end finance tasks
* Undertake monthly reconciliation of the company credit card
* Process purchase invoices
* Send out sales invoices and follow up of Debtors
* Update and maintain the finance database Xero and generate reports as required. Client Support Administration
* Ensure warm and helpful client and participant relationships
* Work closely with the relevant Consultants and Operations team to ensure everything happens when and how it should for client delivery.
* Provide tech support for virtual client delivery as required
* Oversee financial and administrative aspects of the client relationship
* Liaise between the Operations Manager, Operations Team and Consultants on forecasting, invoicing and budgets as required
* Report detailed progress on quality and other operational matters to the relevant Consultants and Operations Manager.
Please apply by attaching your CV – shortlisting will take place week of the 19th-23rd April. Interviews will be held 26th-30th April for first stages.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. PLEASE NOTE! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs. We are acting as a Recruitment Business in relation to this role