We have an opportunity for an experienced Office Manager or Senior Administration and Accounts professional to join a small and friendly team in this office based role on the outskirts of Brighton.
Due to the location of the office it would be ideal if the new Office Manager has their own transport rather than relying on public transport. The role is based in the office full time so will need someone within a commutable distance of Brighton.
The Office Manager will hold responsibility for:
* All office admin support to the team
* Reception management, meeting and greeting visitors
* Accounts work, dealing with supplier invoices, chasing overdue payments, petty cash and VAT reporting
* Answering all incoming calls
* Processing data, updating systems and keeping accurate records
* Managing any requirements for facilities for the building and purchasing office stationery
You will need strong experience in an Office Management role or a Senior Level Administrator position where you have also dealt with accounts related duties. This is a busy role so you’ll need to be able to juggle multiple duties at once while remaining calm under pressure.
This is a full time permanent job working 35 hours a week Monday to Friday, the role offers between £25K and £27K dependent upon experience.
First Recruitment Services Ltd is acting as an employment agency