£17.90p/h (Paid Breaks) | 37.5 Hours – Nights | Elderly Nursing Home | RGN/RMN considered
A large nursing home in Brighton currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on nights.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on night shifts
• Competitive rates of pay of £17.90 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6
• A fantastic working environment in very well-run home
• 28 days holiday – including bank holidays
• Annual pay reviewal
• Paid breaks
• NMC Pin registration costs covered
• Induction programme with ongoing training opportunities and potential for career progression
• Paid online learning time
• Free uniform & DBS check
• Pension scheme
• Variety of high street discounts
• Annual staff award programme
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or elderly care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident managing care plans and medications
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation