Newly Qualified Teachers Wanted in Brighton
Supply desk are currently working in partnership with various schools across the Brighton & Hove area searching for highly driven individuals looking for their first teaching role. We are looking for NQT’s across a variety of subject areas and key stages.
We recognise that everyone is different, that’s why our friendly team of consultants take the time to get to know you and your individual needs.
Our many connections mean that we offer a range of short term, long term and daily cover contracts. This can be the perfect way to get to know the schools in the local area before pursuing a more permanent role with us.
You Will Need
– A current DBS on the update service or willing to apply for one (£45).
– A positive attitude and engaging approach.
– Experience working in a school.
– Hold Qualified Teacher Status.
Benefits of Working with Supply Desk
– Weekly pay at competitive rates.
– Access to a range of free, accredited CPD courses including Team Teach and Autism Awareness.
– Refer a friend to Supply Desk and get £100 when they work 5 days with us.
– Expert advice and ongoing support from your own dedicated consultant.
If you would like to have a chat about this exciting opportunity then get in touch with us on (phone number removed) or email with an up to date copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you