An experienced Network Support Engineer with strong knowledge of VMWare, Windows Server and some Azure is required by a prestigious organisation based in Brighton. You will also be required to improve the cybersecurity within the business and for ensuring that the infrastructure is compliant with the IT policies. A salary of up to £40,000 + benefits is offered.
The Network Support Engineer will work on Systems Infrastricture and support covering a wide range of techncologies. You will ideally have knowledge of Windows Server (all versions), VMWare and virtual technolgoies, O365, Azure (desirable), solid Powershell and some knowledge of Anti-virus and security software.
– Maintain the core VMWare and Windows infrastructure
– Ensure software security and anti-vorus processes are in place.
– Infrastructure project support.
– Experience in a similar role as a Network Support Engineer or IT Systems Administrator with solid Infrastructure skills
– Proven experience in a VMWare & Windows environment.
– Knowledge of Azure & Powershell.
– Any knowledge of InTune would be desirable.
Brighton / Hove / Sussex
To £40,000 + Benefits
Hours – 9am to 5.30pm
Please email your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence
An experience Network Support Engineer / Network Administrator role in a mixed VMWare / Windows environment.
For a prestigious organisation with over 1000 users.
Based in Brighton